Women's Grand Salmon Short-Sleeve Eco T-Shirt
- Paddling more than 1,000 miles, Libby Tobey, Brooke Hess, Alia Payne and Hailey Thompson will raise support for endangered salmon and steelhead recovery.
- Original artwork depicts the relationship between rivers, dams and salmon in the Pacific Northwest.
- The 100% recycled Recover™ Eco T-shirt is made with a soft blend of post-consumer polyester and upcycled cotton.
- 100% of proceeds go to benefit Idaho Rivers United, a Boise-based nonprofit that has worked to restore wild salmon and steelhead to Idaho for over 30 years.
- Learn more about the Grand Salmon Project at salmonsourcetosea.com and follow @salmonsourcetosea on Instagram.