- The padded J-Cradles spread out the boat's weight, especially nice with more fragile expensive composite kayaks.
- The integrated ramps on the out-facing side of the cradles provide a smooth, non-scratching surface for sliding your boat up onto the cradles.
- If you need to carry two kayaks, simply lock the padded arm in the upright position and put the second boat on the other side.
- Includes straps for lashing one boat to the rack and bow/stern security straps.
- When not in use the padded arm folds flat to reduce wind resistance.
- Fits on round, square and most factory cross bars.
- Locks securely with SKS Lock Cores (sold separately).
Use the Yakima Fit Guide to determine what products work best for your particular vehicle.