NRS Women's H2Core Rashguard Long-Sleeve Shirt
Item: 10021.03 | Product Description »
- Provides advanced protection against sun and abrasion for surfing, SUP, kayaking, rafting and other active water sports. UPF 50+
- Performance cut allows unrestricted movement and creates friction-free zones under the arms for comfortable paddling.
- Nylon/spandex technical fabric wicks moisture away from the skin and dries quickly for cool comfort on the water.
- The silky exterior ensures fluid, athletic performance while the brushed inner surface feels soft and cool on your skin.
- Great by itself in hot weather or as a base layer in your cold weather layering system.
- Form Fit
|Fabric:||8 oz nylon/spandex blend|
How to measure:
- Chest/Bust: With arms down at your sides, measure around the largest part of the chest, generally across the nipples.
- Waist: Measure at the natural waist; above the hip bones, across the navel.
- Hips: With feet together, measure around the widest part of the hips, across the fullest point of the buttocks.
- Head: Measure above brow, around the fullest part of the head.
Next-to-skin fit for easy layering and efficient performance.
Fits close but not tight for comfort and layering ease.
Full cut for freedom of motion and layering underneath.
NRS H2Core Rashguard fabrics breathe freely, wick moisture and protect skin from abrasion when you're paddling or surfing. A form-fitting cut eliminates excess fabric for comfortable athletic performance.
NRS H2Core apparel is the first and only layering system designed specifically for paddlers. Perfectly placed seams create friction-free zones where other clothing rubs paddlers wrong. Advanced fabrics wick moisture, dry quickly and protect you from harmful UV rays. Unlike general-purpose outdoor apparel, H2Core's features enhance, not detract from, your time on the water.
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- NRS Women's H2Core Rashguard Long-Sleeve Shirt
Q:Can you wear this swimming in the ocean for surfing and snorkeling?Asked on 6/25/2014 by Kelly from Baltimore, MD
A:I'd say definitely yes to the surfing--I wear mine for paddle boarding and love it. The material holds it's shape better than other T-shirt weight rash guards I've tried, so I'd suspect that it'd work well for snorkeling as well (without adding a lot of extra drag), but can't speak from experience on this in particular. Finding a good fit is key though, to ensure good movement without chafing or adding drag.
Sent from my iPhoneAnswered on 6/25/2014 by Anonymous
A:absolutely - my wife and i both them for snorkeling in the caribbean, steve jensen
Stephen Jensen, AIA, Architect
Blue Sky Animal Care Architecture &
Blue Sky Collaborative Architecture
Beverly, Massachusetts / Denver, ColoradoAnswered on 6/25/2014 by Anonymous
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about NRS Women's H2Core Rashguard Long-Sleeve Shirt:
Picked up the pink on sale at a local retailer. Use it for SUP and absolutely LOVE it--had to buy a second in black, in fact! Fit was great, including sleeve and torso length--hard finds for a tall gal. Even better, the neck doesn't "strangle" like a lot of similar rashguards, even with paddling. Definitively recommended!
For reference--I'm 6' and 155lbs, and a size L fit perfectly.
- Was this a gift?: