NRS E-161 Self-Bailing Rafts
Item: 85056.01 | Product Details »
- With a narrower width and more pointed bow, the E-161 will conquer big rapids without smoothing out the waves.
- The flat stern operates as a guide platform and the lower rocker there improves paddling performance.
- Four thwarts provide room for up to 12 paddlers plus a guide.
- Heavy-duty Pennel Orca® material is super abrasion, chemical and UV-resistant for unmatched durability.
- Full-coverage HD40 floor armor on the bottoms and sides of the tubes guards your boat from the wear and tear of boulders and beaches.
- Four main tube air chambers give you extra security in emergency situations.
- Self-bailing floor with quick-draining holes allows you to leave the bucket at home.
- 14 2" D-rings and 8 handles make rigging and launching the E-160 a snap.
- Trouble-free Leafield™ C7 Valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes, thwarts and floor, and the Leafield A6 Pressure Relief Valve protects the floor.
- The NRS BAT™ (Batten Attachment Thwart system) lets you easily add or remove thwarts to accommodate paddlers or a rowing frame.
- Built outfitter tough, this may be the last raft the private boater will ever need to buy.
- 10-year retail warranty, 5-year commercial.
|Number of Thwarts:||4|
|Number of Air Chambers:||9|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material:||Pennel Orca|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||48/1670|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||48/1670|
|Number of D-rings:||14|
|Number of Handles:||8|
|Center Compartment Width:||45"|
|Suggested NRS Frame Width:||66"|
|Maximum Frame Length:||96"|
|Warranty:||10 Years Retail, 5 Years Commercial|
You've invested in a good boat; you want to make sure it lasts a long time. Proper inflation techniques go a long way toward protecting the raft's seams and the baffles between chambers from strain and damage. In this video, Josh Gile, NRS Repairs, goes over steps for pumping up to recommended levels while keeping equal air pressure on both sides of each internal baffle. It's simple stuff, but doing it right is important boat longevity insurance.
One of the great things about inflatable rafts, catarafts, kayaks and SUP boards is that when not in use they can be deflated, taking up very little storage space. In this video the NRS Repairs crew gives you the tips and techniques to minimize stress on seams and material while they're being folded and tucked away.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Excellent fabric
- Highly Recommended
- Self bailing perfomance
- Strong Raft big enough
- I don't seen anything
- Day Trips
- Flat Waters
- Rapids Paddling
Comments about NRS E-161 Self-Bailing Rafts:
Day trips for river Rafting, good self bailing
Service and delivery comments:
Excellent Service Quality
- Was this a gift?:
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- NRS E-161 Self-Bailing Rafts
Q:How many crew members can a 16" raft hold in white water? If using paddles?Asked on 5/14/2016 by Rob the Rafter from Spokane, Ca