Level Six Women's SUP Rider Short-Sleeve Shirt
Item: 11074.01 | Product Description »
On Sale: $34.95
$54.95 You Save 36%
- Level Six's Hydro-Shield Technology creates a highly breathable water-resistant barrier.
- Zero-chafe paneling and a relaxed fit ensure all-day paddling comfort.
- Short sleeves for paddling mobility and warm weather cooling.
- And when the clouds clear away, you'll appreciate the UPF 50+ sun protection.
- This full featured shirt also has comfortable flatlock seams, a chest pocket and back slip pocket.
- Applied during the yarn spinning process, Hydro-Shield produces a highly water-resistant finish which doesn't interfere with the breathability of the finished fabric.
- Hydro-Shield has excellent longevity, even in harsh conditions such as saltwater. Recharge it by simply washing the garment and placing it in the dryer.
|Fabric:||90% nylon, 10% spandex|
How to measure:
- Chest/Bust: With arms down at your sides, measure around the largest part of the chest, generally across the nipples.
- Waist: Measure at the natural waist; above the hip bones, across the navel.
- Hips: With feet together, measure around the widest part of the hips, across the fullest point of the buttocks.
- Head: Measure above brow, around the fullest part of the head.
Next-to-skin fit for easy layering and efficient performance.
Fits close but not tight for comfort and layering ease.
Full cut for freedom of motion and layering underneath.