NRS Thwart for Otter Livery 130
Item: 85032.01 | Product Details »
- Adding another thwart provides seating for more thrill seekers and extra flotation for your raft.
- Built with the same quality materials and craftsmanship as your NRS inflatable boat.
- Trouble-free Leafield™ C7 Valve gurantees simple, reliable inflation and deflation.
- The NRS BAT™ (Batten Attachment Thwart system) ensures easy installation and removal.
|Fits:||Otter Livery 130|
|Dimensions:||37" L x 13" Dia|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material:||Pennel Orca|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||41/1100|
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- NRS Thwart for Otter Livery 130
Q:will this thwart fit a 13ft revoution raft?Asked on 5/1/2014 by Matthew from United States
A:Matthew, the Revolution 130, Otter 130, Otter Livery 130 and E-130 all have the same distance between the tubes. If you have a Revolution Osprey 135 the space is a bit narrower.Answered on 5/2/2014 by Clyde from NRS