AIRE Puma Self-Bailing Rafts
Item: 87004.01 | Product Description »
- AIRE raft tubes and floors are equipped with bombproof PVC-coated material that's thicker than other brands for superior durability.
- Internal urethane AIREcells provide an extra measure of strength, durability and safety.
- The piano hinge style of floor lacing, found in all AIRE rafts, provides quick bailing and a plethora of options for getting just the right placement of the thwarts.
- The Puma's continuous smooth bottom makes it handle like a kayak or a slick hulled drift boat.
- A narrow width allows the Puma to descend smaller rivers and creeks than more conventional-sized rafts.
- High rocker angles at the bow and stern provide an exhilarating ride on whitewater.
- Whether you're fishing or paddling big rapids, the Puma puts the fun meter in the red zone.
|Number of Thwarts:||2|
|Number of Air Chambers:||5|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material:||PVC|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||35/1670|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||43/1670|
|Number of D-rings:||10|
|Number of Handles:||0|
|Center Compartment Width:||29.5"|
|Suggested NRS Frame Width:||48"|
|Maximum Frame Length:||60"|
|Warranty:||10 Years Retail, 5 Years Commercial|
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- AIRE Puma Self-Bailing Rafts
Q:What length of oars should be used with this raft and a rowing frameAsked on 3/4/2014 by Carbs from BC
A:The center-to-center of the side tubes is 48". We recommend 7' oars for this width frame.Answered on 3/4/2014 by Clyde from NRS
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Nimble Versatile Fun
- A Bit Small For Many Uses
- Day Trips
- Day Trips With Oars
- Paddle Raft For Day Trip
- Rapids Paddling
- Support Boat For Ik Fleet
Comments about AIRE Puma Self-Bailing Rafts:
So much fun that everyone, experienced rafters and newbies alike, want to row it when we go out.
- Was this a gift?: