Sawyer Square Top DyneLite Oar with Wrap & Stop
Item: 77280.01 | Product Details »
- The SquareTop Oar combines the best features of time-tested wooden oars and modern composite technology. It's light, responsive, and it floats.
- The wooden shaft features the same laminated construction that has made Sawyer Light™ oars the first choice of professional dory and drift boat guides.
- Progressive Flex™ design delivers a natural feeling and positive rebound by way of a strategically tapered shaft.
- The solid laminated Douglas Fir piece of wood extending the full length of the oar gives you a tough, yet flexible, oar.
- The thicker square top forms a natural counterweight to balance out the oar's swing weight.
- A carbon-fiber composite braid extends from the square top down to the DyneLite™ Blade. The blade is not removable.
- The carbon-fiber braid allows a smaller diameter, lighter shaft to have the strength of a much thicker, heavier oar.
- A wood core and carbon fiber overlay give the DyneLite blade an excellent strength-to-weight ratio. Dynel/Kevlar ProTip is super abrasion resistant and protective.
|Weight (ea.):||10' = 8.1 lbs.|
|Shaft Material:||Douglas Fir with a carbon fiber overlay|
|Blade Material:||Douglas Fir with a carbon fiber overlay|
|Blade Size:||7" W x 30" L|