NRS Women's HydroSkin 0.5 Sport Shorts
Item: 15016.02 | Product Description »
On Sale: $43.96
$54.95 You Save 20%
- 0.5 mm Terraprene™ neoprene with heat-reflecting titanium cuts the chill on cool days.
- Four-way-stretch Powerspan™ exterior allows unrestricted movement, and the soft ThermalPlush™ lining feels great against your skin.
- Paddler-specific design allows unrestricted freedom of movement and puts seams where they won't cause irritation.
- A 5" inseam and extended back gives you extra coverage and protection from the elements while sitting.
- A zippered stash pocket in the waistband lets you keep small essentials handy.
- A durable water repellent (DWR) exterior coating sheds water to help reduce evaporative cooling.
|Neoprene:||0.5 mm HydroSkin®|
How to measure:
- Chest/Bust: With arms down at your sides, measure around the largest part of the chest, generally across the nipples.
- Waist: Measure at the natural waist; above the hip bones, across the navel.
- Hips: With feet together, measure around the widest part of the hips, across the fullest point of the buttocks.
- Head: Measure above brow, around the fullest part of the head.
Next-to-skin fit for easy layering and efficient performance.
Fits close but not tight for comfort and layering ease.
Full cut for freedom of motion and layering underneath.
When your clothing's adaptable, you're adaptable—to conditions, situations, opportunities. NRS HydroSkin apparel gives you a range of options between wearing no immersion protection and wiggling into a wetsuit. Three neoprene thicknesses and a variety of tops and bottoms let you layer to match the weather and water, while paddler-specific designs ensure friction-free freedom of movement.
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- NRS Women's HydroSkin 0.5 Sport Shorts
Q:What is the inseam measurement of the Women's hydroskin shortsAsked on 3/13/2014 by Sheryl from FL
A:Sheryl, the inseam measurement is 5".Answered on 3/14/2014 by Clyde from NRS
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Allows Free Movement
- Chafing At Seams
- Slow To Dry
- Warm Weather
Comments about NRS Women's HydroSkin 0.5 Sport Shorts:
I use these shorts whitewater kayaking in the summer. Ultimately they served their purpose, but I did get a very nasty chafe from the plastic/durable thread used to stitch together the shorts. I wore these shorts over five days at a kayaking school. I noticed the chafing on day 1 and by the end of day 2 I put athletic tape over the chafed area on my side to protect it. I'm going to have to figure out something to use to permanently cover that seam before wearing them again in the future. I was doing a lot of rolling so the chafing may have been caused by lots of repeated movement, but still, not fun.
- Feels true to size
You May Also Like:
On Sale: NRS Men's HydroSkin 0.5 Shorts
On Sale: NRS Women's HydroSkin 0.5 Capris
On Sale: NRS Women's HydroSkin 0.5 Pants