NRS Tailwater Tackle Bag - Closeout
Item: 84019.01 | Product Description »
On Sale: $97.50
$129.95 You Save 25%
- The NRS Tailwater Tackle Bag, with the same footprint as a milk crate, fits perfectly behind the seat of most sit-on-top fishing kayaks.
- Rugged rip-stop exterior sheds water and stands up to all the use and abuse you can throw at it. Rigid inserts on the sides hold the bag's shape.
- Two rod-holder sleeves with quick-release buckles give you a handy place to lash your rods while trolling or paddling to your spot.
- A paddle sleeve on the backside of the bag gives you a place to stand up your paddle while casting or landing a fish.
- Adjustable dividers let you configure the inner compartment the way you like it.
- The Tackle Bag has pockets galore, giving you tons of options for storing all your baits, tools, hooks, weights and other hardware.
- Two large self-draining side pockets hold those items you need to keep handy - or that you don't want stinking up the inner compartment.
- Two tool holsters on the top of the bag allow handy, secure storage for pliers, forceps, scissors, cutters, or other essential tools.
- Two D-rings on each corner (top and bottom) make securing it in the boat a snap.
- The clear sleeve on the front of the bag is a perfect spot to keep your maps, charts, license and catch cards.
- A handy shoulder strap allows for easy transport to and from the water.
- Heavy-duty double-pull YKK zipper on the main compartment ensures years of easy operation.
|External Dimensions:||14" L x 12" W x 14" H|
Designed with kayak anglers in mind, the NRS Tailwater Tackle bag has the usability and features you need to get the most out of your time on the water. So get rid of that old milk crate and go catch some fish.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Great Capacity
- Lots Of Pockets
Comments about NRS Tailwater Tackle Bag:
I haven't used this tackle bag yet, but it suits my needs perfectly. I won't miss my old milk crate.
- Was this a gift?:
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- NRS Tailwater Tackle Bag
Q:Is the bag waterproof? I do a lot of canoeing, so it won't get submerged but will get splashed a bunch and maybe sit in a little water from time to time...Asked on 7/14/2013 by mateorific
A:Waterproof not for sure. I do alot of kayak fishing and have been through
some pretty good rain storms and the inside was never wet. I would say its
pretty well water resistant.Answered on 7/14/2013 by Anonymous
A:Quite water resistant, but not waterproof.Answered on 7/14/2013 by Clyde from NRS
A:Yes this bag would work fine in the bottom of a canoe with water sloshing around. I would not put my lunch in the bottom of it in those circumstances but I guess you realize that.
Sent from my iPhoneAnswered on 7/14/2013 by Anonymous
A:Yes, the bag is definitely splash proof! My son uses it on his kayak all
the time. Haven't had it submerged so not sure that it is totally
waterproof though.Answered on 7/15/2013 by Anonymous