- The NRS Tailwater Tackle Bag, with the same footprint as a milk crate, fits perfectly behind the seat of most sit-on-top fishing kayaks.
- Rugged rip-stop exterior sheds water and stands up to all the use and abuse you can throw at it. Rigid inserts on the sides hold the bag's shape.
- Two rod-holder sleeves with quick-release buckles give you a handy place to lash your rods while trolling or paddling to your spot.
- A paddle sleeve on the backside of the bag gives you a place to stand up your paddle while casting or landing a fish.
- Adjustable dividers let you configure the inner compartment the way you like it.
- The Tackle Bag has pockets galore, giving you tons of options for storing all your baits, tools, hooks, weights and other hardware.
- Two large self-draining side pockets hold those items you need to keep handy - or that you don't want stinking up the inner compartment.
- Two tool holsters on the top of the bag allow handy, secure storage for pliers, forceps, scissors, cutters, or other essential tools.
- Two D-rings on each corner (top and bottom) make securing it in the boat a snap.
- The clear sleeve on the front of the bag is a perfect spot to keep your maps, charts, license and catch cards.
- A handy shoulder strap allows for easy transport to and from the water.
- Heavy-duty double-pull YKK zipper on the main compartment ensures years of easy operation.
|External Dimensions:||14" L x 12" W x 14" H|
|Internal Dimensions:||12" L x 9.5" W x 13" H|
Designed with kayak anglers in mind, the NRS Tailwater Tackle bag has the usability and features you need to get the most out of your time on the water. So get rid of that old milk crate and go catch some fish.