NRS Kayak Un-Pin Kit
Item: 45309.01 | Product Description »
We highly recommend you take a swiftwater rescue course in your local area. Play safe!
- 70' throw bag with 1/4" Dyneema rope (Item #1824)
- 15' sling of 1" tubular webbing (Item #1845 R)
- 2- 4' brake loops of 5-mm prusik cord (Item #1844 5)
- 2- Omega standard D 'biners (Item #1429)
- 2- Omega locking D 'biners (Item #1433)
- 2- SMC rescue pulleys (Item #45251.02)
- 1- Z-Drag crib sheet (Item #1439.1)
- 1- Fox 40 whistle (Item #1814)
All the essentials for a basic Z-Drag set-up in one small kit that fits easily in any whitewater kayak or canoe. Created specifically to address the needs of creek boaters.
In this instructional video from NRS, we show you how to re-stuff your rescue throw bag so it will be ready to go when you need it most. A poorly stuffed rope bag can not only be frustrating, it can be dangerous. Properly stuffing your throw rope keeps it free of knots and tangles that can impede a swift-water rescue while whitewater kayaking, rafting or canoeing.