NRS Fin Replacement Plate
Item: 86104.01 | Product Details »
- Easily attaches to your inflatable SUP board or NRS Pike with Stabond Adhesive, item number 38704.01.
- To attach this plate to a rigid fiberglass, composite or plastic board or boat, use G/flex Epoxy Adhesive, Item # 50201.01.
- Apply adhesive to entire underside of the plate, following the application instructions for the adhesive.
- The Replacement Plate accepts our 2", 5" and 9" fins (Item # 86101.02).
- Internal length of the slot the fin slides into is 7 1/2" (19 cm) and the width is 1 3/8" (3.5 cm).
- On top of the plate, the distance from the open end of the fin slot to the center of the groove that the locking tab slides across is 5 1/2" (14 cm). The width of that groove is 5/8" (1.6 cm).
- Overall footprint is 5.5" (14 cm) x 10.5" (26.7 cm).
|Dimensions:||5.5" x 10.5"|
Removable, interchangeable fins add versatility and convenience to your NRS inflatable SUP board. You can select your fin setup to suit whatever kind of paddling you want to do, from ocean surfing to fitness touring to river running. Installing the fins on your stand up paddleboard is quick and easy. Just follow these simple instructions.