NRS Drylander Shock Cord Youth
Item: 52520.01 | Product Details »
- The skirt is patterned to stretch easily and fit drum-tight on today's kids' kayaks.
- Rubberized inner deck coating grips the kayak combing from the inside, resisting slippage.
- Tough 4-mm neoprene surface holds well under pressure.
- Tufftex nylon laminate on neoprene sheds water and holds against implosions, while the Infinity coating provides resistance against abrasion around the cockpit combing.
- 4-way stretch PowerSpan neoprene tunnel gives a snug fit.
|Deck Material:||4 mm Terraprene|
|Tunnel Material:||PowerSpan four way stretch|
|Rand Type:||Shock cord|
|Grab Loop:||Nylon webbing with rubber grip|
The NRS Drylander Shock Cord is patterned to stretch easily and fit drum-tight on today's kayak designs.
To prevent water leakage and implosion, you want a neoprene-deck sprayskirt to fit tight to your kayak cockpit coaming. However, if it's so tight, you have trouble getting it on the rim or pulling it off in an emergency. In this video, we show you how to stretch the skirt a bit.