NRS Grip Dots - 12 Pack
Item: 50221.01 | Product Description »
On Sale: $2.36
$2.95 You Save 20%
- Paddle Grip Tape uses TEGs™ grip technology to improve gripping power on kayak paddles, stand up (SUP) paddles, raft paddles, canoe paddles, rowing oars - even tools like a shovel or hammer!
- Easy-to-use self-adhesive pads add up to 80% grip strength to help you keep control of your paddle.
- Paddle Grip Dots add up to 270% extra grip when used with NRS Paddle Grip Tape. Apply Grip Tape to any item and apply dots to your gloves or boots for grip on grip security.
- Non-abrasive grip reduces hand and forearm fatigue while kayaking, rafting, canoeing or stand up paddling.
- Installation is simple. Just remove backing and adhere dots to clean, dry paddle shaft, T-grip or oar grip.
- Package includes 12 Paddle Grip Dots.
- Dot Size: Approx. 0.75"L x 0.5"W
- Quantity: 12 dots
You May Also Like:
On Sale: Cottonmouth Nose Plugs
On Sale: Werner Side Kick Paddle 30 Degree
On Sale: Werner Corryvreckan Paddle - Bent
On Sale: NRS Standard Rescue Throw Bag
On Sale: NRS Ninja PFD
On Sale: NRS Chaos Helmet - Side Cut
On Sale: Fox 40 Safety Whistle