NRS Grip Dots - 12 Pack
Item: 50221.01 | Product Description »
- Paddle Grip Dots uses TEGs™ grip technology to improve gripping power on kayak paddles, stand up (SUP) paddles, raft paddles, canoe paddles, rowing oars - even tools like a shovel or hammer!
- Easy-to-use self-adhesive pads add up to 80% grip strength to help you keep control of your paddle.
- Non-abrasive grip reduces hand and forearm fatigue while kayaking, rafting, canoeing or stand up paddling.
- Installation is simple. Just remove backing and adhere dots to clean, dry paddle shaft, T-grip or oar grip.
- Package includes 12 Paddle Grip Dots.
- Dot Size: Approx. 0.75"L x 0.5"W
- Quantity: 12 dots
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- NRS Grip Dots - 12 Pack
Q:Hi, I'm thinking about buying the grip dots. NRS literature indicates the dots should be used in conjunction with paddle grip tape, but I can't find the tape on the NRS website. What am I missing?Asked on 4/28/2016 by Bill from SC