NRS Big Water V PFD
Item: 40015.02 | Product Details »
- Four front buckles make entry, exit and adjustment simple and quick.
- Universal Plus fits: 30" - 58" chest.
- Six side adjustments and two shoulder adjustments hold the PFD securely in place.
- Webbing loops for leg straps add extra security in big water. (Leg Straps sold separately).
- Flotation collar helps keep your head above water while floating on your back.
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Design Flotation: 25 lbs.
|US Coast Guard Type:||V|
|Design Flotation:||25 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||420-denier nylon|
|Entry System:||Front buckle|
Type V: When you want to float serious water you need a serious life jacket. The NRS Big Water V is a high flotation jacket with a universal fit that wraps easily around anyones torso.
Choosing a good-fitting life jacket that's designed for the type of boating you do is important for your safety. Whether you are kayaking, rafting, canoeing, fishing or stand up paddling, there's a US Coast Guard-approved PFD that's just right for you. In this video, we go over the types of life jackets most commonly worn by boaters and offer tips for choosing one you'll be comfortable wearing all the time you're on the water.
Choosing a life jacket, or personal flotation device (PFD), that fits well for all-day wearing comfort is one of the most important water safety decisions you make. In this video we show you how to tighten the straps to ensure the jacket won't ride up when you're in the water. When deciding on a life jacket, wear it around the shop for a while to be sure it's all-day comfortable. Then, be sure to always wear it when you're on the water!