- Designed specifically for our hardworking rescue customers, the breathable, waterproof, 320-denier TriTon™ fabric will hold up to years of abuse.
- Super tough Cordura® exterior material reinforces seat, elbows and knees for rugged protection in high-wear areas.
- Neoprene padding in the elbows and knees provide extra protection while working in the field.
- The attached latex socks keep the water out and your feet much warmer.
- With the help of the internal suspenders, you can comfortably wear the top of the suit down around your waist while away from the water.
- A self-draining thigh pocket and a splash proof arm pocket keep all the essentials close at hand.
- Heavy-duty YKK® waterproof men's relief zipper lets you answer nature's call without having to take the whole suit off.
- Heavy-duty YKK waterproof entry zipper seals out water.
- Seams are sealed with tough liquid rubber RSeal™ so they cannot leak, ever.
- Tough latex gaskets provide a long lasting, waterproof seal.
- Neoprene outer cuffs with adjustable hook-and-loop closures on the neck, wrist and ankles protect the latex gaskets.
- Reflective material on the wrists and piping help visibility in low-light and foggy conditions.
- Webbing buckle-closure waist belt allows for a more custom fit.
|Material:||320-denier, 3 layer TriTon™|
|Neck Closure:||Latex gasket with adjustable hook-and-loop|
|Wrist Closure:||Latex gaskets with adjustable hook-and-loop overcuffs|
|Waist System:||Buckle-closure waist belt|
|Ankle Closures:||Adjustable hook-and-loop|
|Latex Neck Gasket:||Yes|
|Latex Wrist Gaskets:||Yes|
|Latex Ankle Gaskets:||No|
How to measure:
- Chest/Bust: With arms down at your sides, measure around the largest part of the chest, generally across the nipples.
- Waist: Measure around natural waistline, allowing tape measure to sit comfortably.
- Head: Measure above brow, around the fullest part of the head.
Next-to-skin fit for easy layering and efficient performance.
Fits close but not tight for comfort and layering ease.
Full cut for freedom of motion and layering underneath.
Now there is a drysuit that works as hard as you do. Get the job done with the NRS Extreme SAR. Designed specifically for our hardworking rescue customers, the 400-denier TriTon fabric will hold up to years of abuse.
This video explains how to properly put on an NRS drysuit.
Replacing a drysuit zipper is not DIY, and it's a very expensive repair. Preventative care, such as like regularly cleaning and lubricating drysuit zipper teeth, will help preserve zipper health. Also, using good techniques to roll and fold the drysuit for transportation to and from the water will help prevent fatal damage. In this instructional video, NRS Repairs guru Josh Gile goes over all the tips for ensuring that the zipper will last the life of your drysuit.