Kokatat Women's Gore-Tex Front Entry Drysuit with Drop Seat - WGFED
Item: 23015.02 | Product Details »
- The women's GFED is specially designed to fit women's bodies, with shorter sleeve and torso lengths, narrower shoulders, and cut fuller through the hips.
- The zippered drop seat lets you answer nature's call without taking off the suit.
- 3.21 oz. 3-layer Gore-Tex Pro Shell fabric for outstanding durability and breathable comfort.
- Latex gaskets with protective neoprene collar and cuffs seal out water.
- GORE-TEX booties keep your feet dry inside boots or wetshoes.
- Competition cut underarm gives paddlers and rowers total freedom of motion.
- Metal-tooth, waterproof Optiseal® zippers for a reliable water-tight closure.
- Self-draining Cordura® seat and knee patches provide extra durability where you need it most.
- Factory sealed seams ensure dry comfort.
|Material:||3.21 oz. nylon, 3-layer Gore-Tex®|
|Neck Closure:||Latex gasket with adjustable neoprene overcuff|
|Wrist Closure:||Latex gaskets with adjustable neoprene overcuffs|
|Waist System:||Drawcord with barrel lock adjustment|
|Ankle Closures:||Adjustable hook-and-loop|
|Latex Neck Gasket:||Yes|
|Latex Wrist Gaskets:||Yes|
|Latex Ankle Gaskets:||No|
|Size||Women's US||Height||Weight (lbs)||Chest||Waist||Hips||Inseam||Sleeve||Drysock Size|
|S||6-8||5'0"-5'4"||100-120||34"-37"||27"-30"||36"-39"||27"-28"||29"-30"||Women 's 8-10|
|M||10-12||5'4"-5'8"||130-150||37"-40"||30"-33"||39"-42"||28"-29"||31"-32"||Women 's 8-10|
|L||14-16||5'6"-6'0"||160-180||40"-43"||33"-37"||42"-45"||29"-30"||32"-33"||Women 's 8-10|
How to measure:
- Chest/Bust: With arms down at your sides, measure around the largest part of the chest, generally across the nipples.
- Waist: Measure at the natural waist; above the hip bones, across the navel.
- Hips: With feet together, measure around the widest part of the hips, across the fullest point of the buttocks.
- Head: Measure above brow, around the fullest part of the head.
Next-to-skin fit for easy layering and efficient performance.
Fits close but not tight for comfort and layering ease.
Full cut for freedom of motion and layering underneath.
This video explains how to properly put on an NRS drysuit.
Replacing a drysuit zipper is not DIY, and it's a very expensive repair. Preventative care, such as like regularly cleaning and lubricating drysuit zipper teeth, will help preserve zipper health. Also, using good techniques to roll and fold the drysuit for transportation to and from the water will help prevent fatal damage. In this instructional video, NRS Repairs guru Josh Gile goes over all the tips for ensuring that the zipper will last the life of your drysuit.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- Kokatat Women's Gore-Tex Front Entry Drysuit with Drop Seat - WGFED
Q:I'm 6' tall and slender. I believe the women's large would best suit my proportions except I need more in the torso. Not the inseam or arm length, just the torso to accomodate getting my very long neck into and out of the suit. Is it possible to have a custom made suit and how much would it cost?Asked on 1/11/2013 by B the giraffe from British Columbia, Canada
A:Yes, it is possible to lengthen the torso on the suit. Kokatat charges $95 for the alteration. To work out the details and place the order, please call 208.882.6704 to speak to a member of our International Team.Answered on 1/16/2013 by Clyde from NRS