Aquaseal Urethane Repair Kit
Item: 33512.01 | Product Details »
- You get a 3/4 oz tube of Aquaseal Repair Adhesive & Sealant, 1/2 ounce of Cotol-240 Cure Accelerator and Cleaner and a handy applicator brush.
- When you mix 1 part Cotol with 3-4 parts of Aquaseal, you can get a completely cured repair within 2 hours. This is a great kit to take with you on the water.
- In order to comply with child safety laws, a thickening agent has been added to the Cotol, so the contents may appear cloudy. Shake the bottle for at least one minute before using.
- Make permanent repairs in all types of outdoor gear.
- Repairs are ultra-strong, flexible and washable. Urethane is highly abrasion resistant, so Aquaseal makes great wear patches.
Sales on this product are final. It is non-refundable and cannot be returned to us. If you are at all uncertain whether this is the product you need, call 877.677.4327 for our expert advice.
The Aquaseal + Cotol-240 combo kit by M Essentials is just what you need to make strong, permanent repairs in the field. Seal leaky drysuit, fix a tear in a wetsuit, repair a hole in neoprene bootie or glove, or address just about anything else. All the benefits of Aquaseal in just two hours time.
With Aquaseal by Gear Aid, you can easily repair tears and rips in your favorite wetsuit, and other watersports gear. Aquaseal is a clear, waterproof adhesive and sealant, specially formulated for the flexibility, adhesion and abrasion protection you need when you're in the water. Don't let a rip or a tear stop you. Aquaseal will patch that hole in your neoprene, fix the gash in your drysuit, even make an abrasion patch. Aquaseal is all you need to keep your gear going as long as you do.
In-depth instructional video on how to repair dry wear gaskets.