Kokatat Women's Limited Edition Icon Drysuit
Item: 23021.01 | Product Description »
- The dual-adjustable overskirt with hook-and-loop closures on the wide neoprene band fits over your sprayskirt tunnel to complete a watertight seal.
- Evolution 3.21 nylon 3-layer Gore-Tex® Pro Shell material is extremely durable, yet soft and pliable for relaxed wearing comfort. It's also highly breathable and waterproof.
- 330 Cordura® Gore-Tex fabric on the arms, shoulders and legs repel abrasion in these high-wear areas.
- The rear-entry TiZip® Master Seal zipper gives great paddling mobility, and its location doesn't interfere with the overskirt seal on your sprayskirt.
- Tough latex neck and wrist gaskets are protected by self-draining punch-through neoprene overcuffs.
- Attached drysocks are made from Gore-Tex fabric. The seams are taped for durability and waterproofness.
- Heavy-duty waterproof drop-seat relief zipper lets you answer nature's call without having to strip out of the suit.
- Handy zippered chest pocket holds the essentials and has a secure key lanyard.
- Legendary Kokatat quality in a great-looking limited-edition suit!
|Material:||3.21 oz. nylon, 3-layer Gore-Tex®|
|Neck Closure:||Latex gasket with neoprene volcano-style overcuff|
|Wrist Closure:||Latex gaskets with volcano-style neoprene overcuffs|
|Waist System:||Overskirt with double-pull hook-and-loop adjustment|
|Ankle Closures:||Adjustable hook-and-loop|
|Latex Neck Gasket:||Yes|
|Latex Wrist Gaskets:||Yes|
|Latex Ankle Gaskets:||No|
|Size||Height||Weight (lbs)||Chest||Waist||Hips||Inseam||Sleeve||Sock (US)|
How to measure:
- Chest/Bust: With arms down at your sides, measure around the largest part of the chest, generally across the nipples.
- Waist: Measure at the natural waist; above the hip bones, across the navel.
- Hips: With feet together, measure around the widest part of the hips, across the fullest point of the buttocks.
- Head: Measure above brow, around the fullest part of the head.
Next-to-skin fit for easy layering and efficient performance.
Fits close but not tight for comfort and layering ease.
Full cut for freedom of motion and layering underneath.
This video explains how to properly put on an NRS drysuit.
Replacing a drysuit zipper is not DIY, and it's a very expensive repair. Preventative care, such as like regularly cleaning and lubricating drysuit zipper teeth, will help preserve zipper health. Also, using good techniques to roll and fold the drysuit for transportation to and from the water will help prevent fatal damage.In this instructional video, NRS Repairs guru Josh Gile goes over all the tips for ensuring that the zipper will last the life of your drysuit.
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- Kokatat Women's Limited Edition Icon Drysuit
Q:is this product available in custom sizing?Asked on 1/29/2014 by Chris from United States
A:Yes, Chris, Kokatat can make select alterations to get you a good fit. Run your measurements through this Fit Guide and give us a call, 800.635.5202. - http://kokatat.com/products/custom/gore-texr-icon-limited-edition-dry-suit-women-custom.htmlAnswered on 1/29/2014 by Clyde from NRS