Level Six Emperor Drysuit
Item: 23161.02 | Product Details »
- Supple eXhaust™ 3.0 is waterproof, breathable and super durable.
- Tough Cordura® panels on the elbows, forearms, shoulders, knees and seat shrug off abrasion in all the high-wear areas.
- Across-the-shoulder waterproof TIZIP® entry zipper doesn't hinder your paddling motion.
- Overlapping double-tunnel and the DCS (Dual Cinch System) waist work with your skirt tunnel to provide a dry seal at the waist, keeping water out of your boat.
- Integrated 3.0 ply eXhaust socks and tough latex neck and wrist gaskets seal out water to keep you dry and comfortable.
- New articulated spine offers roomy comfort whether your standing or sitting.
- Adjustable hook-and-loop overcuffs protect gaskets and keep debris away from your socks and shoes.
- TIZIP relief zipper is oh-so convenient.
- Chest pocket, with waterproof YKK® zipper,has an inner key pocket and emergency whistle and can be accessed with your life jacket on.
- Fleece-lined hand-warmer pockets feel great on those cold days.
- All Level Six products are covered under a one year manufacturers warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
|Material:||3-layer eXhaust™ 3.0|
|Neck Closure:||Latex gasket with adjustable hook-and-loop|
|Wrist Closure:||Latex gaskets with adjustable hook-and-loop overcuffs|
|Waist System:||Dual Cinch System (DCS) with hook-and-loop panels|
|Ankle Closures:||Adjustable hook-and-loop|
|Latex Neck Gasket:||Yes|
|Latex Wrist Gaskets:||Yes|
|Latex Ankle Gaskets:||No|
This video explains how to properly put on an NRS drysuit.
Replacing a drysuit zipper is not DIY, and it's a very expensive repair. Preventative care, such as like regularly cleaning and lubricating drysuit zipper teeth, will help preserve zipper health. Also, using good techniques to roll and fold the drysuit for transportation to and from the water will help prevent fatal damage.In this instructional video, NRS Repairs guru Josh Gile goes over all the tips for ensuring that the zipper will last the life of your drysuit.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- High Quality
- Nice Fit
- Reinforced knees and bum
- No Butt Zip
- Cold weather / Cold Water Jetskiing
- Cold weather / Cold Water Paddling
- Cold Weather / Cold Water Wakeboarding etc.
Comments about Level Six Emperor Drysuit:
I use this dry suit from Octoberish to June on the Ottawa River in Canada for kayaking and SUPing. I love the fit. Not too baggy even though its a unisex suit. Has dry feet too which is i nice feature I didn't have in my old drysuit. I use neoprene river booties with a rubber soul to protect the feet of the suit (not really meant to be traveled on). Less layers under it on cool days and more layers under it on colder days. And dry! Lots of swims in this and still doing well! The hand warming pockets are a nice feature too, lined with low pile fleece. The one thing is that it only has a front crotch zip for washroom access, fine for #1 with a she-wee but anyone looking to do a #2 has to un-zip and take their head and arms out of the suit to get it down. A small luxury to give up for the look and quality of this suit.
- Was this a gift?:
You May Also Like:
On Sale: NRS Men's Crux Drysuit - Closeout