- Upper and insole are constructed with 3-mm Terraprene neoprene with titanium to keep your feet warm from heel to toe.
- Toe box is shaped for a woman's foot, providing roomy, non-binding comfort.
- Hook-and-loop instep strap and shoe-top draw cord keep your foot snug and secure.
- Patterned rubber sole for excellent traction and protection.
- A 2mm plastic shim in the sole gives added protection from sharp rocks.
- Armor patches guard the upper from abrasion and add even more protection for your foot.
1/2 sizes order one size larger.
This shoe is running 1 size small, if you wear a whole size please order the next size up. If you wear a half size please round up to nearest whole size then go up one more size.
|Material Upper:||3 mm neoprene|
|Sole:||3 mm rubber|
|Insole:||3 mm neoprene|
|Shim:||2 mm plastic shim|
|Closure System:||Drawcord with barrel lock and instep strap|
Commonly heard complaints from boaters are "My wetshoes dry slowly" and "My shoes really stink." The problems are related. Neoprene shoes don't "breathe" so moisture escapes slowly unless you work to eliminate it. And bacteria and other microorganisms in the water and from your feet can generate odors in those moist conditions. This video shows how to clean and dry watershoes to head off odor. And if stinky shoes happen, we show how to eliminate it.