- These 3XL Desperado Socks are equivalent to men's shoe size 12.
- 3-mm Terreprene™ neoprene with a stretchy spandex exterior ensures your feet will be warm and comfortable.
- Extra padding in the toe and heel gives superior in-the-boat protection and a ToughTex™ wear patch adds durability.
- 1.5-mm textured rubber sole won't add bulk, and still protects your feet both in and out of the boat.
- Neoprene HydroCuff™grips your ankle, helping keep water out and warmth in.
- Bungee pull-cord at the ankle helps secure the sock, so they'll stay on if you swim.
|Material Upper:||3 mm neoprene|
|Sole:||1.5 mm rubber|
|Insole:||3 mm neoprene|
Commonly heard complaints from boaters are "My wetshoes dry slowly" and "My shoes really stink." The problems are related. Neoprene shoes don't "breathe" so moisture escapes slowly unless you work to eliminate it. And bacteria and other microorganisms in the water and from your feet can generate odors in those moist conditions. This video shows how to clean and dry watershoes to head off odor. And if stinky shoes happen, we show how to eliminate it.