NRS Mamba Pogies
Item: 25031.02 | Product Details »
- Mamba pogies are perfect for boaters who want to have direct contact with their paddles while keeping their hands warm.
- We build our Mambas with 5 mm neoprene for outstanding insulation, and a reflective titanium layer in the material adds even more warmth.
- Nylon-coated neoprene exterior resists abrasion on the underside, while the raw neoprene top prevents evaporative cooling.
- Our exclusive VaporLoft™ lining eliminates clamminess, dries quickly, and feels soft and warm against your skin.
- The shortened cuff allows for ease of entry.
- An internal doughnut cuff snugs to the wrist, reducing water entry and holding in warmth.
- Pairing snaps on the wrists help keep the pogies together.
- One size fits most. Sold as a pair.
|Material:||5 mm neoprene|
|Palm Material:||Nylon-backed neoprene|
|Wrist Closure:||Fitted cuff with internal "doughnut" cuff|
|Small||3 1/2" or less||Any|
NRS Mamba Pogies give you the ultimate thermal protection for paddling in frigid conditions while allowing a bare-hand grip for maximum paddle control.
You May Also Like:
On Sale: NRS Men's Crux Drysuit - Closeout
On Sale: NRS Toaster Mitts - Closeout
On Sale: NRS Maverick Gloves - Closeout