NRS Mamba Pogies
Item: 25031.02 | Product Description »
- Mamba pogies are perfect for boaters who want to have direct contact with their paddles while keeping their hands warm.
- We build our Mambas with 5 mm neoprene for outstanding insulation, and a reflective titanium layer in the material adds even more warmth.
- Nylon-coated neoprene exterior resists abrasion on the underside, while the raw neoprene top prevents evaporative cooling.
- Our exclusive VaporLoft™ lining eliminates clamminess, dries quickly, and feels soft and warm against your skin.
- The shortened cuff with rubber bite tab allows for ease of entry.
- An internal doughnut cuff snugs to the wrist, reducing water entry and holding in warmth.
- Pairing snaps on the wrists help keep the pogies together.
- One size fits most. Sold as a pair.
|Material:||5 mm neoprene|
|Palm Material:||Nylon-backed neoprene|
|Wrist Closure:||Fitted cuff with internal "doughnut" cuff|
|Small||3 1/2" or less||Any|
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- NRS Mamba Pogies
Q:If these are worn and a wet exit is needed how do you release the skirt with these on?Asked on 2/18/2016 by Dave from Haven PA.
A:Good day Dave, the pogies attach to your paddle via Velcro and stay with the paddle. Your hands slip easily in and out of the pogies. I often wear fingerless paddling gloves on my hands; the pogies stay on the paddle and I can use them to warm up my hands or slip out of them as the day warms up.
CliffordAnswered on 2/18/2016 by Anonymous