NRS Reactor Rescue Gloves
Item: 25032.02 | Product Details »
- Reactor Gloves feature 3 mm neoprene with titanium laminate adhesive to provide maximum warmth when you're working in cold conditions.
- The palm and fingers are constructed with super tough aramid material that provides tenacious grip for rope handling and other demanding physical work.
- Fingers are pre-curved to relieve hand fatigue while gripping paddles and ropes.
- Seams are glued and blind-stitched for durability and warmth.
- PowerSpan™ 4-way stretch fabric provides increased finger mobility.
- GripCote™ on the backs of the fingers helps prevent wind chill and evaporative cooling.
- A soft strip of fleece on the side of your thumb and forearm is perfect for wiping the sweat from your brow after a successful rescue.
- Wristband with hook-and-loop closure ensures a secure fit.
- Rubber bite tab on the wrist assists with donning, even when your hands are wet.
- Pairing snaps on the wrists help keep the gloves together.
|Material:||3 mm neoprene|
|Seams:||Glued & blind-stitched|
|Wrist Closure:||Adjustable hook-and-loop strap|
|M||3 1/2"||7 1/2"|
|L||3 3/4"||7 3/4"|
|XXL||4 1/2"||8 1/2"|
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about NRS Reactor Rescue Gloves:
Gloves keep hands warm. The partial closed form the glove has makes it slightly strenuous to keep hands open . They are not water proof but will keep your hands warm!
Service and delivery comments:
Very fast delivery customer service great.
- Was this a gift?: