Katadyn Hiker Pro Water Filter
Item: 70850.02 | Product Description »
- In Backpacker Magazine's field tests, the Hiker was rated #1 in every category, including ease of use, output, maintenance, packability and durability.
- The replaceable filter cartridge has 129 square inches of pleated glassfiber filter media with a 0.3-micron pore size.
- Removes bacteria, Giardia, Cryptosporidium and other microorganisms.
- The removable, cleanable filter protector extends the cartridge life in challenging conditions. Filters up to 200 gallons of water with each cartridge.
- The efficient pump design puts out 1 liter per minute of clean drinking water.
- Quick connect fittings on the inlet and outlet ports make it easy to install hoses.
- An activated carbon core in the filter cartridge reduces unpleasant tastes and odors from water.
- Connect directly to water containers and hydration packs with the included accessories.
- Includes zippered carrying case, hoses, quick connect fittings and adaptors.
- Size: 6.5" x 3", wt. 11 oz.
- Replaceable filter cartridge
- 129 sq. in. glassfiber filter media, 0.3-micron pore size
- Cleanable filter protector
- 1 liter/minute output
- Quick connect fittings
- Activated carbon core
- Approx. 200 gallon filtration capacity
- Inlet and outlet hoses
- Hydration pack adaptor
- Water bottle fill adaptor
- Deluxe carry bag
The Hiker Pro is the best backpacking water filter available. It's unique blend of ease of use, ultra light weight, compact ability,durability, and low maintenance design make the Hiker Pro the best selling outdoor water filter on the market. The Hiker Pro comes with a hydration pack adaptor kit, allowing you to easily filter water directly into your hydration pack, without having to remove the bladder. The Hiker Pro also comes with a filter protector to extend cartridge life in challenging conditions. The activated carbon core reduces chemicals and unpleasant taste from water. In a field test conducted by Backpacker Magazine, the Hiker Pro was rated "The World's Toughest Pump Filter".