Pro Paddler Medical Kit
Item: 45227.02 | Product Details »
- The Pro Paddler Kit is ideal for outdoor guides or as a group kit for overnight adventures.
- All of the components are organized inside clear, re-sealable modules. Header cards are included in each module to easily identify the contents.
- The modules are stored in a tough 70-denier urethane-coated dry bag with a fully waterproof HydroLock™ closure.
- The urethane laminated nylon bag is big enough to easily hold the Pro Paddler Medical Kit modules and any small additions.
- Field medical kits contain tools and supplies which can be helpful for providing care to ill or injured people. These kits are not a substitute for professional medical care. Please obtain current first-aid and CPR training from a credible source to learn how to properly utilize the contents of medical kits.
|Dimensions:||13" T x 6.5" diameter|
|Modules:||3 - Frequent Use, Trauma & Wound Management|
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good organization
- good variety
- Unit bags sticky, difficult to pack/unpack
- Emergency Preparedness
- Quick Fix
Comments about Pro Paddler Medical Kit:
The dry bag it comes in has a lot of friction to the unit bags within. Talcum powder helped. I supplemented a few things to make it more complete. They could have been more clearly marked, e.g., wound care, etc.
Service and delivery comments:
Items delivered promptly and in excellent condition.
- Primary use:
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- Pro Paddler Medical Kit
Q:Do you know if this is acceptable to river rangers as a 'group' first aid kit; and if so, up to what size group?Asked on 7/11/2013 by Doug from Fruita, CO
A:Possibly a small group, when we are on the river patroling we each have a kit about that size and there are usually several of us together, but we sometimes deal with hundreds of boaters.Answered on 7/11/2013 by Anonymous
A:Doug, you would need to check with the individual river administrations to see what's acceptable. On the product page, in the More Information box, there's a listing of the different kit's contents that you can show them.Answered on 7/11/2013 by Clyde from NRS