Aquapac Waterproof Camera Case - Mini 408
Item: 55322.02 | Product Details »
- This case is waterproof up to 15 feet and fits small point-and-shoot cameras. Note: An external zoom feature on your camera won't work with this case.
- The new ultra-clear LENZFLEX material makes for quality photos shot through the case.
- On the off chance you drop your camera in the water, the watertight seal assures the case will float.
- Will fit cameras approximately 5" Long and 7.9" in circumference.
- All Aquapac waterproof cases are PVC-Free. They're made from Polyurethane (PU) - 100% recyclable, thinner, stays flexible when it's cold, easier to operate equipment inside the cases.
Make sure window is clean.
Hold lens as close to window as possible.
Avoid using your flash.
Underwater pictures come out best in bright sunlight.
|Filled Dimensions:||5" long x 7.9" circumference|
Aquapac's Camera Cases are perfect for your small digital cameras. Record precious moments on the water or at the beach and keep your camera safe.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- Aquapac Mini Camera Case- 408
Q:Can this be used to protect an insulin pump from water?Asked on 7/17/2013 by LMPumper from New York, NY
A:The only opening in the case is the entry port, which clamps shut to make the case waterproof. One of our folks here uses an insulin pump. She recommends you contact your pump manufacturer for protective case recommendations.Answered on 7/17/2013 by Clyde from NRS
I've used this Aquapac for my battery operated car keys. It's been fine - sometimes I put it in an extra layer of plastic before putting it in the Aquapac.
It has stayed dry not withstanding I've fully immersed it as a result of wet exits from my kayak. Whilst it seems flimsy is has proved quite durable.