Aquapac Large VHF Classic - 248
Item: 55318.02 | Product Description »
- Guaranteed submersible to 15ft/5m and keeps out the dust and sand
- Use your handset normally in the case - sound passes straight through the case material while your radio remains safe.
- Airtight seal means the radio will float safely if dropped in the water.
- Suited for both left and right hand control.
- Fits VHF radios that are 8.7" tall with a circumference of 8.7" and an approximately 5" antenna. Fits approximately 15" total length, including handset and antenna.
- This large case is good for satellite phones and VHFs with long antennas
- All Aquapac waterproof cases are PVC-Free! Now made from Polyurethane (PU) - 100% recyclable, thinner, stays flexible when it's cold, easier to operate equipment inside the cases.
|Filled Dimensions:||8.7" tall (body only), 5" antenna x 8.7" circumference|
Chances are when you need your VHF radio its not going to be dry and sunny. That's why Aquapac built their VHF Classic Cases. Ideal for mariners of all types.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Great Speach Clarity
- Had To Use Small Antenna
Comments about Aquapac Large VHF Classic - 248:
Two of these were used on a rescue boat, during boat races to protect BK DPH Commanders. Both radios were attached to chest harnesses in the aquapac. Both radios were easy to hear and transmit through. They took several large waves which would have rendered an unprotected radio inopperable. All radio controls were still accessable through the soft plastic. Highly recommended for occasional, use 4-5 times per year.
- Was this a gift?: