Aquapac SLR Camera Case - 458
Item: 55325.02 | Product Description »
- Excellent photo quality through the ultra-clear LENZFLEX® lens window.
- Plexiglas® lens placed in front of the LENZLEX keeps the lens window flat cutting down on distortion and increasing clarity.
- 100% waterproof to 15ft/5m (dust and sand proof too).
- An air tight seal means your camera will float safely if dropped in water.
- Designed to fit most SLR cameras with standard-sized lenses.
- Size: 5.75"L x 7.8"H + 4"L lens x 3.2"W end. See Sizing for picture.
- All Aquapac waterproof cases are PVC-Free! Now made from Polyurethane (PU) - 100% recyclable, thinner, stays flexible when it's cold, easier to operate equipment inside the cases.
|Filled Dimensions:||5.75"L x 7.8"H + 4"L lens x 3.2"W end|
You want to be a professional wildlife photographer but you don't want to risk dropping your precious camera in the water. The Aquapac SLR Camera Case - 458 is the perfect solution.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- Aquapac SLR Camera Case - 458
Q:Hi! I have a Nikon d5300 w/ a nikkor 18-55mm and 55-300 mm and I was wondering if this case will allow it to go to approx 20ft underwater while I snorkel with it? Will this case fit both my lenses well?Asked on 4/12/2015 by Ari the Snorkeler
A:Check if your camera body fits first. The older d200 body was way too big
for the case. Also, if you put something underwater, be ready for it to get
wet - more likely as you go deeper.Answered on 4/12/2015 by Anonymous
A:Ari, the dimensions of the case are in the Sizing tab there on the product page. Aquapac guarantees the waterproofness to a depth of 15 feet; going below that risks leakage.Answered on 4/12/2015 by Clyde from NRS
A:Haven't tried the case yet--don't know about the depth...It will fit the
18-55 mm but don't know about the 55-300Answered on 4/12/2015 by Anonymous
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Carry
- Good Capacity
- Strong Material
- Tight Closure
Comments about Aquapac SLR Camera Case - 458:
Purchased this for a rafting trip through Glenwood Canyon, Colorado. The day of the trip the river was like a chocolate shake with mud
from heavy overnight rains in its headwaters.
The case performed flawlessly. With it arround my neck the lens pointed down and thus did not get covered in mud every time we took a wave, so I was able to pick up the camera and shoot with just having to wipe the area of the view finder.
I used this to hold a Canon 40D with a 28-135 lens.
My only complaint is that it is very difficult to adjust the zoom with the camera in the case.
- Was this a gift?: