- Constructed with 21-oz PVC/polyester body with a 34-oz round bottom.
- Expandable for over 6500 cubic inches of storage capacity but can be cinched down with four compression straps to compact and stabilize gear.
- The adjustable backpack harness has a rubberized grab handle and extra wide padded shoulder straps for comfortable hands-free transport your gear.
- The StormStrip™ closure system provides a confident seal and allows for easy top loading access.
- Sizes are measured fully packed and closed.
|Filled Dimensions:||16" Dia. x 33" H|
|Material:||21 oz. PVC/polyester body, 34 oz. PVC/polyester bottom|
|Closure System:||Fold-down StormStrip™ closure|
|Size (cu. ft.)||Dimensions||Cu. In.||Liters|
|2.2||14" Dia x 24" H||3,695||61|
|3.8||16" Dia x 33" H||6,635||109|
The time-tested NRS Bill's Bag has been a dependable piece of boating gear for more than 30 years!
NRS rafting guru Clyde Nicely shows you how to properly roll up your waterproof dry bag in this short instructional video. There are just a few simple steps you need to follow to get the best water-tight seal. Push out most of the air, then fold, rather than roll, the bag top. (Folding creates more sharp bends to block water entry.) Fold the top of the dry bag at least three times, then snap the buckle shut. Closed properly, NRS Drybags keep your gear dry while rafting, kayaking, canoeing and stand up paddling. The StormStrip closure on NRS dry bags is time- and boater-tested to protect your water sports gear. The StormStrip closure is used on the NRS Bill's Bag, Outfitter Bag, System 5 Bag, Expedition DriDuffel, Day Pack, Access Duffel, Tuff Sack, Ricksack and Dri-Stow Bag. It also protects and backs up the waterproof zip seal on HydroLock Dry Bags.