- This is not your typical "whitewater porn" film. It's high production values attempt, and we believe succeed, in helping explain why boaters venture out into whitewater.
- Follow kayakers and rafters as they boat in Ecuador, Yule Creek in Colorado, the Grand Canyon, Tumwater Canyon in Washington, and in record high water on the North Fork of the Payette in Idaho.
- In addition to the movie, there's over one hour of extra bonus features.
- "Proves that an action film can be both reverent and thrilling." - Outside Magazine
- Best Adventure Film - Kendal Mountain Film Festival 2010. This is an award that typically goes to alpine mountaineering films.
Release Date: 2011
Number of Disks: 1
Film Location: Various
Studio: Forge Motion Pictures
|Running Time:||30 minutes|
|Number of Disks:||1|
|Studio:||Forge Motion Pictures|
A sneak peak at our final segment for WildWater, filmed on a record high, very big North Fork in June 2010.
A new glimpse into the film, this trailer features Doug Ammons, as well as a magical ride from Fred Norquist.