Yakima Dry Dock Rack
Item: 62565.02 | Product Description »
On Sale: $183.20
$229.00 You Save 20%
- The Dry Dock mounts to your 2" receiver hitch to provide a stable platform that holds the back end of your cargo load.
- It adjusts vertically, 56-70" in 2" increments, to match various roof heights.
- When not hauling a load you can easily tilt the mast back out of the way so you can open your truck's tailgate.
- Match the Dry Dock with a standard roof rack and crossbar over the cab, or the Yakima Outdoorsman 300 (sold separately).
- 2" receiver hitch insert, with included threaded hitch pin, and two included stabilizing straps provide solid support.
- Requires one Yakima crossbar (not included) 58" or greater.
- Compatible with any Yakima kayak or canoe roof rack components.
Use the Yakima Fit Guide to determine what products work best for your particular vehicle.
|Dimensions:||56-70" T, adjustable in 2" increments|
|Locking:||When used with a Yakima HitchLock|
Cradle, saddle or trailer there are lots of ways to get your boat to the water.
Show us any car-driving, outdoor-loving person and we'll wager he or she has a storage problem. And if they don't, then they're probably not taking as many friends and family along for the ride as they could.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Special Features
- Poor Engineering
Comments about Yakima Dry Dock Rack:
The clamps are angled outwards, one 3.5 degrees, the other 5 degrees, which causes the crossbar to bend.
- Was this a gift?: