Yakima Dry Dock Rack
Item: 62565.02 | Product Description »
- The Dry Dock mounts to your 2" receiver hitch to provide a stable platform that holds the back end of your cargo load.
- It adjusts vertically, 56-70" in 2" increments, to match various roof heights.
- When not hauling a load you can easily tilt the mast back out of the way so you can open your truck's tailgate.
- Match the Dry Dock with a standard roof rack and crossbar over the cab, or the Yakima Outdoorsman 300 (sold separately).
- 2" receiver hitch insert, with included threaded hitch pin, and two included stabilizing straps provide solid support.
- Requires one Yakima crossbar (not included) 58" or greater.
- Compatible with any Yakima kayak or canoe roof rack components.
Use the Yakima Fit Guide to determine what products work best for your particular vehicle.
|Dimensions:||56-70" T, adjustable in 2" increments|
|Locking:||When used with a Yakima HitchLock|
Cradle, saddle or trailer there are lots of ways to get your boat to the water.
Show us any car-driving, outdoor-loving person and we'll wager he or she has a storage problem. And if they don't, then they're probably not taking as many friends and family along for the ride as they could.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Special Features
- Poor Engineering
Comments about Yakima Dry Dock Rack:
The clamps are angled outwards, one 3.5 degrees, the other 5 degrees, which causes the crossbar to bend.
- Was this a gift?:
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- Yakima Dry Dock Rack
Q:Product manual and photos show Yakima straps, are these included? Your info only mentions that the crossbar is sold separately.
Also the only review is negative and no one from NRS has responded to this 2014 review...Asked on 5/19/2016 by Stormy from Dothan, AL