Yakima ForkLift Bike Rack
Item: 62559.01 | Product Description »
On Sale: $127.20
$159.00 You Save 20%
- Quick and easy, tool-free installation makes life a breeze.
- Sleek design and automotive finish looks extremely spiffy on your vehicle.
- Secure and lockable skewer with integrated adjustment knob for single-handed, easy access (SKS lock cores sold separately).
- Easy-to-adjust sliding wheel tray makes positioning the rear wheel a snap.
- Fits round, square and most factory crossbars out of the box.
Use the Yakima Fit Guide to determine what products work best for your particular vehicle.
|Dimensions:||4-1/4"H x 5"W x 52"L|
Experts agree, the ForkLift is the way to carry your bike. The fork-style roof rack bike mount fits nearly every crossbar right out of the box no tools necessary. It keeps your bike pristine, not touching any painted surface.
So you bike, and you want a rack, but you're not sure: Roof rack? Trailer hitch?
Show us any car-driving, outdoor-loving person and we'll wager he or she has a storage problem. And if they don't, then they're probably not taking as many friends and family along for the ride as they could.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Install
- Locking Without Bike
- Subaru Wagon
Comments about Yakima ForkLift Bike Rack:
The ForkLift works great with a bike! Purchased two of them and enjoy every time I put a bike on the car! The only catch is that you have to tighten dow the skewer all the way when there isn't a bike on the rack in order to lock the rack on the car. Other than that it works great. Fits the 2003 Subaru factory cross bars just right!
- Was this a gift?: