Yakima ForkLift Bike Rack
Item: 62559.01 | Product Description »
- Quick and easy, tool-free installation makes life a breeze.
- Sleek design and automotive finish looks extremely spiffy on your vehicle.
- Secure and lockable skewer with integrated adjustment knob for single-handed, easy access (SKS lock cores sold separately).
- Easy-to-adjust sliding wheel tray makes positioning the rear wheel a snap.
- Fits round, square and most factory crossbars out of the box.
- Dimensions: 4-1/4"H x 5"W x 52"L
- Weight: 8 lbs.
- Locking: Yes (SKS Lock cores sold separately)
- Attachment: Round, square and most factory crossbars
- Fits most bikes with a quick release wheel skewer
Feast your eyes on Yakima's ForkLift Bike Rack, with direct to factory crossbar capability right out of the box. It features easy tool-free installation and its compatible with most disc brakes.
So you bike, and you want a rack, but you're not sure: Roof rack? Trailer hitch?
Show us any car-driving, outdoor-loving person and we'll wager he or she has a storage problem. And if they don't, then they're probably not taking as many friends and family along for the ride as they could.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Install
- Locking Without Bike
- Subaru Wagon
Comments about Yakima ForkLift Bike Rack:
The ForkLift works great with a bike! Purchased two of them and enjoy every time I put a bike on the car! The only catch is that you have to tighten dow the skewer all the way when there isn't a bike on the rack in order to lock the rack on the car. Other than that it works great. Fits the 2003 Subaru factory cross bars just right!
- Was this a gift?: