NRS Fishing Tool Retractor
Item: 40033.01 | Product Description »
- Sturdy spring clip slips securely over an attachment loop, accessory D-ring or lash tab on your life jacket or fly vest.
- Also works perfectly with the special retractor holster on the NRS Chinook PFD.
- The plastic spring coil extends up to 36", then zips the tool back into place for the next use.
- Once you've tried the Tool Retractor, you'll wonder how you ever fished without it!
- Coil Holder: Aluminum
- Coil: Plastic
- Coil Holder: 3 1/5"L x 5/8"D
- Relaxed coil, including tool clip: 5 1/2"
- Max length, stretched: 36"
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about NRS Fishing Tool Retractor:
Sturdy housing, easily pulls at least two feet. It has a clip that works well with the Chinook PFD, and you can attach an extra or two. Doesn't have the safety pin type attachment common on other retractors.
- Chest Size:
- Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: