Astral Sea Wolf PFD
Item: 40085.03 | Product Description »
- Astral's Freestyle Tectonics system allows the outer front panel to move freely with your upper body while the inner panel stays securely in place.
- Ultra light PE foam and tough ripstop nylon construction ensure years of durable comfort.
- The large clamshell front pocket features four inner compartments for easy access and organization.
- Two side pockets provide even more storage, so you're never without the things you need.
- Eight adjustment points ensure a custom fit.
- Reflective accents and strobe light attachment points keep you visible in low-light conditions.
- Fleece-lined hand warmers are oh so comfortable on chilly days.
- Front lash tab for quick-access attachment of a rescue knife.
- You can also add a quick-release belt for safe towing or rescue. (Not included. Call for a custom order.)
|US Coast Guard Type:||III|
|Design Flotation:||16.4 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||200 x 400-denier ripstop nylon|
|Entry System:||Side buckle|
Visually upgraded for 2014, this sea kayaking inspired life jacket combines incredible fit, lightweight construction and ample, organized storage space. A great vest for any boater who likes to roam far from home.
Choosing a good-fitting life jacket that's designed for the type of boating you do is important for your safety. Whether you are kayaking, rafting, canoeing, fishing or stand up paddling, there's a US Coast Guard-approved PFD that's just right for you. In this video, we go over the types of life jackets most commonly worn by boaters and offer tips for choosing one you'll be comfortable wearing all the time you're on the water.
Choosing a life jacket, or personal flotation device (PFD), that fits well for all-day wearing comfort is one of the most important water safety decisions you make. In this video we show you how to tighten the straps to ensure the jacket won't ride up when you're in the water. When deciding on a life jacket, wear it around the shop for a while to be sure it's all-day comfortable. Then, be sure to always wear it when you're on the water!
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Astral Sea Wolf PFD:
I've been paddling since 1989 and this is simply the best PFD a paddler can purchase. Yes they are expensive but worth every penny. I have been using Stohlquist Rocker PFD's for years, and although the Rocker is a very good PFD it doesn't compare to the Sea Wolf. You will not even know the vest is on. The shoulders fit comfortably and stay in place, the wrap-around panels never rides up. Once on the PFD is on and your ready for the water and paddling there is no fidgeting or adjustments that have to be made.Love the big bad front pocket with internal pockets and a zippered mesh pocket inside the large front pocket. I put my power bars in one of the two side pockets. If a paddler has a chance try one of these vests,adjust it on your body and you will be amazed. Love this PFD
- Was this a gift?: