Astral Women's Linda PFD
Item: 40086.03 | Product Details »
- Astral's Thin-Vent™ back creates an extremely comfortable PFD no matter what seat you're leaning against, even kayak seats with high backs.
- A ventilation channel in the 1/2" foam back panel combined with a mesh liner lets heat and moisture escape for greater comfort.
- Sculpted, ergonomic PE foam panels fit your body comfortably and securely while being easy on the environment.
- Two large zippered front pockets provide easy access storage for on and off the water essentials.
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Newly designed flap covers the lash tab below the right shoulder, protecting the lash tab from wear and tear.
- Six adjustment points allow for a snug, customized fit.
|US Coast Guard Type:||III|
|Design Flotation:||16 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||200 x 400-denier ripstop nylon|
|Entry System:||Front zip|
The beautifully designed Astral Linda women's life jacket is affordable, lightweight and all-day comfortable for any type of boating. The thin back works comfortably with any kayak or raft seat.
Choosing a good-fitting life jacket that's designed for the type of boating you do is important for your safety. Whether you are kayaking, rafting, canoeing, fishing or stand up paddling, there's a US Coast Guard-approved PFD that's just right for you. In this video, we go over the types of life jackets most commonly worn by boaters and offer tips for choosing one you'll be comfortable wearing all the time you're on the water.
Choosing a life jacket, or personal flotation device (PFD), that fits well for all-day wearing comfort is one of the most important water safety decisions you make. In this video we show you how to tighten the straps to ensure the jacket won't ride up when you're in the water. When deciding on a life jacket, wear it around the shop for a while to be sure it's all-day comfortable. Then, be sure to always wear it when you're on the water!