NRS Retro Rescue Throw Bag
Item: 45098.01 | Product Details »
- The tough Cordura® bag, in eye-popping orange, quickly secures to D-rings, raft frames and canoe thwarts with the 1" webbing strap, with quick-release buckle.
- The 5/16" rope has a nubbly polypropylene sheath for good grip and a nylon core for strength.
- Internal flotation and floating rescue rope keeps our rescue bags on top of the water where it's needed.
- The mesh panel gives good drainage and reduced rope dry time.
- Barrel-lock drawstring incorporated in a flared nylon top for smoother throws, plus easy reloading and closure.
- Reflective ticking in the 1" webbing strap increases visibility in low-light situations.
|Weight:||1 lb 11 oz|
|Load Max:||1596 lbs. (7.1 kN)|
In this instructional video from NRS, we show you how to re-stuff your rescue throw bag so it will be ready to go when you need it most. A poorly stuffed rope bag can not only be frustrating, it can be dangerous. Properly stuffing your throw rope keeps it free of knots and tangles that can impede a swift-water rescue while whitewater kayaking, rafting or canoeing.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Compact Design
- Easy To Use
Comments about NRS Retro Rescue Throw Bag:
Will be using it on the river, if necessary
Service and delivery comments:
Have made many purchases from NRS nd never have to worry about returns, or ANYTHING.
- Was this a gift?:
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- NRS Retro Rescue Throw Bag
Q:what are bag dimentionsAsked on 7/29/2014 by Bobo
A:Bobo, the filled bag is 5" in diameter by 8" long.Answered on 7/30/2014 by Clyde from NRS