Watershed Ocoee Dry Duffel
Watershed | Item: 55412.04
While the Watershed Ocoee™ Dry Duffel may be smaller than other duffels, it's the perfect size for day-trippers and dopp kits. No matter its dims, the Ocoee provides reliable waterproof protection for whatever necessities your adventure demands.
- Watershed bags are 100% waterproof and submersible featuring the airtight, ZipDry® seal.
- Heavy-duty polyurethane laminated nylon material is UV-resistant, waterproof and durable.
- Expedition grade hardware and mil-spec stitching reinforcements enhance durability.
- RF welded seams for expedition quality construction.
- Compressions straps for customized sizing.
- Features six lashing points for strapping the duffel in a boat or attaching gear for quick access.
- Wide opening for quick and easy access.
- Pair the duffel with the Ocoee Liner (Item #: 55413.02) to better protect fragile equipment.
- Named after a Tennessee favorite known for its big waves, warm water, and continuous action.
- Made in the USA.
- To ensure longevity in the performance of your ZipDry Seal, Watershed recommends periodic lubrication with a non-petroleum based product such as 303 UV Protectant, Armor-All or Burt's Bees hand salve.
|Filled & Rolled Volume:||10.5 L (640 cu in.)|
|Filled & Rolled Dimensions:||9"H x 16"L x 7.25"W|
|Material:||Heavy-duty UV-resistant polyurethane-coated nylon|
|Closure System:||ZipDry® seal|