NRS Captain Rescue Knife
Item: 47307.02 | Product Description »
- Unique design includes an efficient rope-cutting hook at the knife's blunt tip. A skilled hand can safely slip the hook under a rope pinned to a person's body.
- Super sharp serrated edge easily slices through rope and webbing.
- Folding blade opens with one hand and locks in place for security.
- A spring metal clip keeps the knife where you want it, or you can remove the clip for a sleeker profile.
- Reversible stainless clip attaches to lash tab and lets right and left handers operate it smoothly. When removing the clip and reinstalling it on the other side of the sheath, we recommend applying Loctite® or other thread locker to the screws to prevent loosening.
- Blunt tip also serves as a slot screwdriver.
- Lanyard hole lets you conveniently tether the knife to prevent loss.
- The handy bottle opener will hopefully be the feature you use most.
|Blade Material:||420 HC Stainless Steel|
|Handle Material:||Glass-reinforced polypropylene with TPR over mold|
The folding, lock-blade NRS Captain Rescue Knife is a great choice for guides and swiftwater rescue professionals. Features a rope cutting hook at the tip and a quick-slicing serrated edge.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- NRS Captain Rescue Knife
Q:Will this knife clip the knife lash tab?Asked on 4/3/2015 by Rozack from New Jersey
A:Yes it will. It's a little tight off and on the tab but it holds.Answered on 4/3/2015 by Anonymous
A:Just opened box today after UPS delivered & it replaced my old knife in
seconds! install where you can reach it and open with one hand easily
and instantly like second nature. When it's needed you don't want to
have to think about it
Answered on 4/3/2015 by Anonymous