Watershed Ocoee Dry Duffel
Item: 55412.02 | Product Description »
On Sale: $74.40
$93.00 You Save 20%
- Keep your gear dry even when submerged! Easy-to-use ZipDry® Seal presses shut like a freezer bag.
- 420 denier Cordura nylon ripstop with a heavy matte polyurethane finish for abrasion resistance and overall strength.
- All seams are RF welded and guaranteed to be free of leaks.
- Even the smallest details are top quality: Duraflex® side-release buckles and D-rings are combined with extreme-duty nylon webbing.
- Wide mouth for easy access.
- If you transport fragile equipment in your duffel, a liner is a must: constructed of a 200 denier nylon outer shell, minicell foam cushioning, and an interior fleece lining, will reliably protect your gear.
- Size: 9" x 16" x 8", 900 cu. In., 15 liters.
- To ensure you receive the best continued performance from your ZipDry Seal, Watershed recommends periodic lubrication with a non-petroleum based product such as 303 UV Protectant, Armor-All or Burt's Bees hand salve.
|Volume:||900 cu. in., 15 liters|
|Filled Dimensions:||9" x 16" x 8"|
|Material:||420-denier Cordura® nylon ripstop with a heavy matte polyurethane finish|
|Closure System:||ZipDry® seal|
This is a testimonial done by canadian Freestyle kayak Champion Kelsey Thompson. Kelsey is an avdenture photographer and videographer that trusts Watershed to house and protect his expensive camera and video gear....as well as anything else that needs to stay dry.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Totally waterproof
- Fell Apart At Seams
- Keep Camera Gear Dry
Comments about Watershed Ocoee Dry Duffel:
This is my second Ocoee. The first one was amazing for several years until one day it fell apart at the seams. The material was still in great condition. I could not figure out a way to patch it back together, so I bought a new one. I recommend the padded insert to protect fragile gear like cameras.
- Was this a gift?: