- The SleepRite Cot quickly transforms from a compact bundle into a springy 2.5' x 6.5' bed to give you a great night's sleep.
- At under five pounds the SleepRite won't weigh you down, whether you're rafting, kayaking, canoeing, hiking, biking or car camping.
- An internal shock-cord joins the tough aluminum frame components for easy assembly. Only ten pieces to put together!
- The tough 600-denier ripstop PVC-free cover fabric stands up to the rigors of outdoor wear and tear.
- With a 300 pound carrying capacity, the SleepRite delivers peaceful rest to even the biggest campers.
- It stores compactly in a handy zippered storage bag.
|Frame Material:||Shock-corded drawn aluminum tubing|
|Cover Material:||600 denier ripstop PVC-free fabric|
|Dimensions (open):||78" x 30" x 6" (198 x 76 x 15 cm)|
|Dimensions (packed):||18" x 7.5" x 6" (46 x 19 x 15 cm)|
|Weight:||4 lbs. 14.4 oz. (2.2 kg)|
|Capacity:||300 lbs. (136 kg)|
The TravelChair SleepRite Cot offers a wider, longer, and more supportive sleeping platform than lesser cots. Perfect for family camping where size, weight and pack ability are essential. The SleepRite Cot has an ease of set-up that is a breeze with only 10 parts and pieces that are all shock corded together, 20 parts and pieces fewer than the competition. Ergonomically positioned supports set the stage for a larger sleeping surface for smaller and larger people alike. Another advantage of the SleepRite Cot is it does not bottom out on the ground when a load is applied. Don't forget about the deluxe, zippered, carrying pouch. Built with TravelChair's legendary quality that has been refined over the last 30 years, this camping cot is built to last. So instead of sacrificing quality of sleep for a few ounces, keep your pack light and your night's sleep comfortable.