ENO Lounger Chair
Item: 71606.01 | Product Description »
- 210-denier ripstop nylon fabric and a sturdy aluminum frame create a lightweight, rugged chair with an adjustable angle of recline that supports up to 250 lbs.
- Slip your favorite beverage in the attached drink holder and stash snacks and a book in the integrated pockets. No need to arise until nature calls.
- Sleepy? Just recline the Lounger and snooze away.
- The only other thing you need is a fixed, stable anchor point for hanging the Lounger.
- Packs down to a compact 5" x 18" in the included stuff sack.
|Materials:||210 denier ripstop nylon and 7075 aluminum frame|
|Size In Stuff Sack:||5" x 18"|
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- ENO Lounger Chair
Q:Can I use a suspension system like the eno atlas suspension system, to hang the eno lounger from say, a tree? Or another fixed branch-like object? If I can use that type of suspension, how does it work? And if not, what should I use?Asked on 1/5/2014 by Keen Kamper
A:A very economical suspension is using NRS straps, Items # 60001.01, 60006.01 or 60005.01.Answered on 1/5/2014 by Clyde from NRS