Chaco Men's Z/2 PRO Sandals
Item: 34011.01 | Product Description »
- A lightweight polyurethane foot bed makes this sandal as light as competitive products that are made with less durable EVA.
- Chaco's Vibram® PRO outsole features marking idrogrip [eye-dro-grip] compound for unmatched in-water performance and longevity.
- Chaco's LUVSEAT™, designed to help you walk naturally. When you first take a step you feel the footbed pushing your arch up into place, into its natural position. You're gonna LUV it.
- The adjustable toe loop gives you an added measure of security.
- A continuous length of soft 3/4 inch polyester webbing gives easy, unlimited adjustment allowing a perfect fit for every foot.
- These sandals are re-soleable. When you've worn out the tread, you haven't worn out the sandal.
- Chaco sandals have the Seal of Acceptance of the American Podiatric Medical Association for promoting a high level of foot health.
|Upper Material:||3/4" Polyester webbing|
|Sole:||PRO Vibram® Idrogrip rubber|
|Closure Style:||Adjustable buckle|
|Adjustment:||Continuous pull through strap|
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- Chaco Men's Z/2 PRO Sandal
Q:Are there width options for this Sandal? I need an 11 in as wide as possible.Asked on 4/4/2013 by Matt from Boise
A:Matt, Chaco only makes this sandal in the Regular width. They do make some models in a wider width that we can custom order for you. Give us a call, 800.635.5202, to order.Answered on 4/4/2013 by Clyde from NRS