NRS Outlaw IK Thwart Seat
Item: 85125.01 | Product Description »
- Feed the attached straps through the boat's drain holes to place the seat exactly where you need it.
- The versatility of this seat also allows it to be used in the front of the boat in place of foot braces.
- A Leafield C7 valve allows for easy and fast inflation.
- This seat can be used in either the Outlaw I or Outlaw II IK.
|Material:||35 oz./1000 denier PVC-coated polyester|
|Seat Dimensions:||11" L x 18" W x 9.5" H|
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Day Trips
- Flat Waters
- Kayak Camping
- Rapids Paddling
Comments about NRS Outlaw IK Thwart Seat:
I put two of these in an old Aire Lynx. What an improvement in performance. It is now stiffer and even more bouyant. They provide both a great seat back and foot rest. I'd put my old Lynx up against any rubber ducky out there now!
- Was this a gift?:
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- NRS Outlaw IK Thwart Seat
Q:How would this work in a SeaEagle three person inflatable kayakAsked on 4/22/2015 by joe from wv
A:Joe, the straps you see on the ends of this Thwart Seat are designed to cinch down through the floor drain holes. Looking online I don't see how the drain holes are arranged on your boat.Answered on 4/22/2015 by Clyde from NRS