NRS Earl 6 Inflatable SUP Board
Item: 86098.02 | Product Description »
- Designed for efficient paddling and smooth turning, this is a great all-around stand-up paddle board for fitness paddling, touring, river running and light surfing.
- With 280 liters of air volume, the 6-inch-thick Earl 6 provides optimal performance and stability for paddlers up to 240 pounds.
- Inflates to a rock-hard 15 psi for performance that rivals a hard board, then rolls up compactly when deflated for easy transport and storage.
- Five removable, interchangeable fins let you customize your board for tracking and turning to suit the water you're riding.
- Heavy-duty PVC construction stands up to abrasion and abuse.
- The diamond-textured foam deck pad gives you a non-slip surface for excellent riding control.
- Nylon fins flex to absorb impacts without breaking.
- Top-quality Leafield C7 inflation/deflation valve for unsurpassed reliability.
- Sturdy webbing handle in the center of the board for easy carrying.
- Two webbing handles up front, plus one on the tail, help you hold onto the board during a swim.
- Six stainless D-rings give you lots of options for attaching gear and a leash.
- The Earl 6 comes with a handy carry/storage backpack, interchangeable fins, pressure gauge, high-pressure pump, Leafield valve adapter and a repair kit.
- There's always room in your home or car for an inflatable SUP from NRS. Throw it on your back, in the car or on an airplane, and you're on your way to your next adventure.
- 3-year retail warranty, 3-year commercial.
- Repair kit included.
|Paddler Size:||up to 240 lbs.|
|Dimensions:||10' 6" L x 30" W x 6" D|
|Carry Dimensions:||32" L x 17" W x 6" D|
|Deck Surface:||84" L x 23" W - Grippy Foam Pad|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Number of D-rings:||6|
|Number of Handles:||4|
|Warranty:||3 Years Retail, 3 Years Commercial|
Proper inflation is key to getting the best performance from your inflatable SUP board. Learn how to operate the valve and how to use a pressure gauge to ensure the board reaches, but does not exceed, optimal pressure as you pump.
Removable, interchangeable fins add versatility and convenience to your NRS inflatable SUP board. You can select your fin setup to suit whatever kind of paddling you want to do, from ocean surfing to fitness touring to river running. Installing the fins on your stand up paddleboard is quick and easy. Just follow these simple instructions.
Inflatable SUP boards are fun to paddle, easy to store and simple to transport. However, it's important to know how to properly fold your inflatable SUP so that the fin plates aren't damaged from bending. In this Quick Tips video, we show you the best way to fold your board for transport and storage.
One of the advantages of inflatable SUP boards is that they're easy to transport to and from the water. Following these simple suggestions will ensure that your board always makes it where you're going safe and sound.
Proper cleaning and maintenance will help prolong the life of your inflatable SUP board. Learn how to wash your SUP, protect it from UV light and repair common valve problems from the experts at NRS.
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- NRS Earl 6 Inflatable SUP Board
I can use the repair glue to install more D rings correct?Asked on 2/22/2015 by mark from prince george, bc
A:Mark, as long as the D-ring patches are PVC, that will work. Clifton Urethane Adhesive, Item # 38700.01, is an excellent replacement adhesive.Answered on 2/23/2015 by Anonymous
- NRS Earl 6 Inflatable SUP Board
Q:Other than the color design, were any other changes made to the 2015 Earl 6 from the 2014 model?Asked on 1/27/2015 by supindecision from Atlanta, GA
A:We freshened up the color design, graphics and visuals, but the board construction is the same. We did add four additional D-rings on the bow to facilitate adding a deck bag or other accessories.Answered on 1/27/2015 by Clyde from NRS