USED NRS 14' River Cataraft - Closeout
Item: 87500.11 | Product Description »
On Sale: $1,756.00
$2,195.00 You Save 20%
- NRS "cats" are designed for extraordinary performance, agility and stability, whether transporting passengers and gear or sport boating.
- Precisely sized continuous-curve tubes enhance capacity, ride and maneuverability.
- 25" tube diameters keep you floating high and manuevering swiftly, even under heavy loads.
- Extended wear patches on the tops of the tubes allow for frames up to 11' long.
- Heavy-duty Pennel Orca® material is super abrasion, chemical and UV-resistant for unmatched durability.
- Trouble-free Leafield™ C7 Valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes.
- 16 2" stainless steel D-rings provide a bombproof anchor system for your frame.
- Three air chambers in each tube give you maximum security in emergency situations.
- 8-year retail warranty.
- Repair kit included.
- Frames sold separately.
|Number of Air Chambers:||6|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material:||Pennel Orca|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||41/1100|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||48/1670|
|Number of D-rings:||16|
|Number of Handles:||4|
|Maximum Frame Length:||132"|
|Warranty:||8 Years Retail|
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- USED NRS 14' River Cataraft - Closeout
Q:Is it still available? Does this raft come with the frame or not? What is the total weight of raft tubes and raft frame?Asked on 1/10/2014 by Dick Lange, Alaska Guide and Outfitter from Sammamish, WA
A:Yes, Dick, it's still available. This price is for just the tubes, which weigh 72 pounds. You have your choice of any of the cat frames - http://www.nrs.com/category/2876/rafting/frames?f-frame+type=cataraft+frames - And we can do custom frame work for you.Answered on 1/10/2014 by Clyde from NRS