NRS Top Cat Frame - 72"W x 107"L
Item: 92054.02 | Product Description »
- The completely adjustable and adaptable NRS frame system lets you rearrange pieces to suit your needs.
- You're set up to carry two coolers or dry boxes, or one of each.
- The boxes also make good seats for your passengers.
- There is 37" of space between the lower side rails.
- The 107" long side rails give plenty of room for gear and passengers while allowing the frame to ship via UPS or FedEx.
- The heart of the NRS frame system, the LoPro™ Fitting allows complete adjustability for all frame parts. Now made in stronger, lighter hot-forged aluminum alloy.
- NRS Oar Mounts are lighter, sleeker and stronger than ever with hot-forged aluminum alloy construction and a nylon insert to reduce rowing friction.
- Frame includes: Four Side Rails, two 72" Yokes, two Foot Bars, Seat Bar, two Cross Bars, set of Adjustable Cooler Mounts, two NRS 9' straps and strap slides, High-Back Drain-Hole Seat and pair of 6" Oar Mounts.
|Frame Type:||Cataraft Frames|
|Dimensions:||72" W x 107" L|
|Material:||Modular Anodized Aluminum Frame|
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- NRS Top Cat Frame - 72"W x 107"L
Q:I have an Engel 123 L cooler. http://engel-coolers.com/product/engel-deepblue-123/ Will it fit in this frame?Asked on 6/16/2015 by Taylor
A:Taylor, the lower side rails with the yokes have a fixed width. With the 72" wide frame that width is 39", center-to-center of the rails. That Engel cooler slopes from 40" under the latches to 39" at the base. So, the cooler could rest on the lower rails, but not fit between them.Answered on 6/16/2015 by Clyde from NRS