NRS Top Cat Cataraft Frame
Cooler and Drybox not included.
- The completely adjustable and adaptable NRS frame system lets you rearrange pieces to suit your needs.
- You're set up to carry two coolers or dry boxes, or one of each.
- The boxes also make good seats for your passengers.
- There is 37" of space between the lower side rails.
- The heart of the NRS frame system, the LoPro™ Fitting allows complete adjustability for all frame parts. Now made in stronger, lighter hot-forged aluminum alloy.
- NRS 8" Oar Mounts are lighter, sleeker and stronger than ever with hot-forged aluminum alloy construction and a nylon insert to reduce rowing friction.
- Create your rower's seat bar for the padded Drain-Hole Seat by U-bolting the Universal Seat Mount to one of the cross bars. This allows you to precisely set the location of the seat and the seat angle.
- Frame includes: Four Side Rails, two 72" Yokes, two Foot Bars, Universal Seat Mount, three Cross Bars, set of Adjustable Cooler Mounts, two NRS 9' straps and strap slides, High-Back Drain-Hole Seat and pair of 8" Oar Mounts.
- NRS Cataraft Yokes place the center of the lower side rails 11 1/8" below the center of the top side rail. Generally they work best on NRS River Cats, Kodiak Cats and other manufacturer's cat tubes 24" or larger in diameter. Measure the depth of your inside D-rings to see if this is your best choice. For cats with smaller diameter tubes, the Sport Cat Frame (# 92072.04) is an excellent choice.
|Weight:||72" W is 94 lbs.|
|Material:||Modular Anodized Aluminum Frame|
|Suggested minimum amount of straps used to secure the frame. (Sold Separately):||4 (3' straps), 4 (4' straps) and 8 (2' straps)|
- Lay out the frame parts as shown in the image above.
- Attach the Universal Seat Mount to the center of one of the cross bars.
- Begin by placing the yokes upside down with the narrow end up.
- Install the U-bolts on the inner yoke LoPros. Add the washers and the nuts, leaving them loose. Slide the two inner side rails in through the U-bolts, then tighten the nuts.
- Turn the yoke right side up so that the inner rails are supporting the frame. Follow step 2 with the outer rails.
- Set the seat, foot, and cross bars in place and add the U-bolts, nuts and washers. Adjust the cross bars so that they fit against the cooler or dry box snugly. (It may be necessary to remove the U-bolts to make adjustments.)
- Add seat, oar mounts, and cooler mounts.
- Check to be sure that all of the U-bolts are tight. Periodically check the tightness of all nuts and seat bolts.