NRS Cataraft Anchor System for Frames with Forged LoPros
Item: 93080.02 | Product Description »
- Important Note when ordering: In 2014 we've changed the design of the LoPro Frame Fitting. Which Anchor System you need depends on whether you have the older or newer design.
- The older cast aluminum LoPro Frame Fittings have "NRS" molded into the top of the LoPro. The newer hot-forged aluminum LoPros, have "NRS Forged" stamped into the top.
- If you have the newer hot-forged LoPros, this is the system you should order. If you have the older cast LoPros, order Item # 93080.01.
- The Anchor Control System with the Rope Jamb Cleat is conveniently located near the rower for easy anchoring.
- The Anchor Mast can be located anywhere along the yoke.
- The anchor and anchor rope are not included.
- We recommend 3/8" polypropylene rope, Item # 45012.01.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good system
- Day Trips
- Flat Waters
Comments about NRS Cataraft Anchor System for Frames with Forged LoPros:
I would of given this 5 stars but I found the mounting a tad off. On other versions the raft system came with a short stubby bar that allowed you to mount the locking plate up at an angle. This version lays flat and pushes against the tube. It was a little more pressure than I felt comfortable with so I had a piece of Nrs frame tubing and made my own stubby bar.
- Was this a gift?: