Werner Carve 2 Piece Adjustable Stand Up Paddle
Item: 75882.01 | Product Description »
- The Carve design has been improved. Each paddle now has a wider adjustable length range, 1 1/2" between each of 6 adjustment points.
- The mid-sized longer, more slender blade is a fiberglass laminate construction, designed for better surfing and turning.
- Mid-sized blades fit the widest range of paddlers, are gentle on the joints and allow for a faster cadence.
- The fiberglass shaft has an oval indexed shape and ABS palm-style grip handle for comfort and precise paddle control.
- The adjustable shaft is perfect for those who move between touring and surfing. It adjusts with a button lock to six different lengths, in 1-1/2" increments. A total 7.5" adjustability
- For surf paddling, choose a paddle 8" longer than your height.
- For touring/cruising, choose a paddle 10" longer than your height.
- This is one sweet lightweight, stiff and durable paddle.
|Grip:||ABS Palm-style grip for a good fit and controlled strokes|
|Adjustable:||6 different lengths - 1.5" increments|
|Blade Material:||Fiberglass laminate|
|Blade Size:||18.5cm W x 48cm L (7.3" W x 19" L)|
|Blade Surface Area:||652 sq cm / 101 sq in|
|Shaft Material:||Fiberglass/carbon blend|
|Shaft Shape:||Oval index|
|Paddle Weight:||74-81.5" is 25 oz / 709 g|
|Application:||SUP - touring/surfing|
Stand up surfboard paddling is a new, exciting watersport. The Werner Carve adjustable length paddle is an excellent choice for dynamic surfing and turning.
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- Werner Carve Adjustable Stand Up Paddle
Q:Can we use this type of paddle for Rafting competition ?Asked on 12/4/2013 by Payam from Esfahan, Iran
A:This paddle is for use when you're standing up on a paddle board. The adjustable lengths are 70"-87.5" (178-222 cm), much too long for raft paddling.Answered on 12/4/2013 by Clyde from NRS